Full Slate of Morning Presentations Enlighten Club Members
It’s been a full line-up of presentations at the regular weekly meetings of the Ski Town USA Morning Rotary Club, with executives, volunteers and more from various local nonprofits, associations, businesses and other organizations enlightening the club on their campaigns and services at the club’s weekly meetings at Rex’s Grill Tuesday mornings from 7 a.m. until 8 a.m.
Every year the Ski Town USA Morning Rotary Club awards out thousands of dollars in support funding in the form of grants to area groups in need, and this is one great way the club learns what local organizations are up to.
“Our fall presentations have been very informative and helpful this year,” says Rotary president Rob Knutson. “They’ve been from a wide array of services in town, keeping us abreast of their efforts that help make this community what it is.”
Whether via PowerPoint, brochures or just an in-person appearance and speech, these presentations—in which the presenter meets with club members beforehand for breakfast—have run the gamut from grassroots environmental organizations to local hospital news. And there are plenty more lined up for spring 2023.
Presentations this fall have included those by:
· Soniya Fidler-UC Health/Yampa Valley Medical Center
· Kate Nowack-Routt County United Way
· Larry Desjardin-Keep Routt Wild
· Todd Hagenbuch-County Director and Agriculture Agent: Colorado State University Extension Office
· Sheila Henderson-Director of Community Engagement, YVHA Brown Ranch
· Courtney Savage-District Director with Junior Achievement-Rocky Mountain
“They’re just a great way for us to stay abreast of everything that’s going on in town,” says Knutson.
Interested in presenting? Contact Robert Knutson at firstname.lastname@example.org.